饭可一日不吃,觉可一日不睡,书不可一日不读!
当前位置:主页 > 经典台词 > 电影台词 >

电影愤怒的小鸟经典台词

发布时间:2019-07-09 17:24 类别:电影台词
  鸟销售员:大红你好啊,过得怎么样?
  Red:Oh,I'm horrible!
  大红:哦,我过得糟透了!
  Matilda:We're gonna be working managing our anger through movement.
  玛蒂尔达:我们将会通过动作舒缓我们的愤怒。
  Chuck:Eagle,heron,peacock,warrior,mountain,tree,rabbit,fish,locust,king pigeon,and of course,downward duck.
  恰克:老鹰,白鹭,孔雀,战士,高山,树木,兔子,鱼类,蝗虫,鸽子,当然还有,鸭子。
  Red:Yuck!
  大红:呸!
  Red:Am I a passionate bird?Yes,but what does it matter that we're not the same?
  大红:我是只充满激情的鸟吗?是。但是我和你不一样又怎么了?
  Red:Doesn't anyone see what's going on here?The whole world is in danger!And it's up to us to stop‘em!
  大红:除了我没人意识到发生什么了吗?整个世界陷入了危险之中!需要我们去阻止他们!
  Stella:Hey,something's coming!
  斯特拉:嘿,有东西过来了!
  Red:That's me,Red.Ever since I was a kid,I never really fit in.No one understands me.
  大红:那就是我,大红。我还是个孩子起就不能融入集体。没人理解我。
  Leonard:Greetings from the world of the pig!
  伦纳德:来自猪之世界的问候!
  Chuck:The pigs are stealing our eggs!
  恰克:这些猪在偷走我们的蛋!
  Leonard:Set sail for Piggy Island!
  伦纳德:扬帆向猪岛起航!
  Red:Time to get angry!Fire!
  大红:是时候愤怒了!开火!
  Leonard:That guy again.
  伦纳德:又是那只鸟。
  Matilda:Take that,porkers!、
  玛蒂尔达:接招吧,死肥猪们!
  Red:Well,how about that?She can shoot fireballs out of her butt.
  大红:好吧,这招如何?她能从屁股喷射火球。
  Bubbles:I told you not to mess with me!
  泡球:我早和你说过别惹我!
  Leonard:Call in the Piggy Air Force!
  伦纳德:呼叫空军猪部!
  Bomb:Sometimes,when I get upset,I have been known to blow up.
  炸弹︰有时,当我沮丧的时候,我就想要炸平一切。
  Birds:Surprise!
  鸟︰逗你玩儿!
  Bomb:Ahh!
  炸弹︰啊啊啊!
  Bomb:Oh,excuse me,party foul.
  炸弹︰不好意思,这锅我背。
  Stella:Ow!
  斯特拉︰嗷!
  Leonard:Greetings!I am a pig.
  伦纳德:各位好!在下是猪。
  Chuck:[whispering to Red]What's a pig?
  恰克:[跟大红耳语道]猪是啥玩意儿?
  [the escalator suddenly stops]
  [自动扶梯停了下来]
  Leonard:Unbelievable.
  伦纳德:简直无语。
  Ross:Not working,not working.
  罗斯:不管用,不管用。
  [He hits a button with his head which makes the escalator go in reverse]
  [他用脑袋撞了下自动扶梯按钮使其倒转了起来]
  Leonard:Oh,where we're going.
  伦纳德:噢,我们这是往哪走。
  Ross:Not working.
  罗斯:不管用。
  Leonard:We practiced this a hundred times.
  伦纳德:我们练习过上百次了。
  Ross:Oh,man.
  罗斯:噢,天哪。
  Leonard:Give it to me.
  伦纳德:把那给我。
  Ross:[sighs]
  罗斯:[叹气]
  Leonard:[to the birds]We're gonna come in again.
  伦纳德:[面向鸟群]我们会重新来一次进场。
  Red:[Red is sleeping in his bed,and suddenly has a flower pot fall on him]Ow!
  [It turns out a little kid is kicking a football against his house.He falsely smiles at the kid,then kicks him up in the sky]
  大红:[大红躺床上睡觉,突然花盆砸向了他]噢![结果是个小孩在对着他的房子外墙踢足球。他对着这孩子假笑了下,然后把他踢飞了]
  Bobby's Mom:[after Red attacks the Anger Management sign]Don't look,Bobby!The anger might be contagious!
  鲍勃妈妈:[在大红攻击了愤怒控制指示牌后]小鲍勃,别看!别被他传染了!
  Bobby:[waves"hi"to Red]
  鲍勃:[向大红挥手问好]
  Red:He started it.
  大红:他先惹我的。
  Leonard:Show'em how we do it.
  伦纳德:快给他们露一手。
  Pig:How you doing?
  小绿猪:你好啊?
  [Elder bird woman faints]
  [鸟妈妈桑晕倒]
  Leonard:[seeing one of the eggs]Is that what I think it is?
  伦纳德:[看见一只蛋]这难道就是我想的那个?
  Red:Excuse me!Those are fragile,alright?Not yours.
  大红:不好意思!这些东西很脆弱好吧?不是你的。
  Judge Peckinpah:You are makin'our guest feel unwelcome!
  佩金帕裁判员:你让我们的客人感到很不舒服!
  Red:And you're not asking basic questions!
  大红:你都不问一下一些基本问题!
  [a pig slaps his butt]
  [一只绿猪拍着屁股]
  Chuck:Well,this just got awkward.
  恰克:这下尴尬了吧。
  Red:We're gonna get those eggs back!Come on,we're birds!We're descendants from dinosaurs!We're not supposed to be nice!
  大红:我们要把那些蛋夺回来!振作起来,我们是鸟!我们是恐龙的后代!我们不是好欺负的!
  [Petunia roars like a t-rex]
  [小鸟发出暴龙一样的吼声]
  Judge Peckinpah:Holy moly!
  佩金帕裁判员:我的天啊!
  Red:Yeah,point made.
  大红:对,要的就是这个效果。
  Judge Peckinpah:You tried to tell us,but we didn't listen.What do we do now?
  佩金帕裁判员:你试着提醒我们,但是我们没有听。我们现在怎么办?
  Red:That is where they went,and so that is where we're going!
  大红:他们跑到哪儿,我们就追到哪儿!
  [the birds cheer]
  [鸟儿们欢呼]
  Chuck:It's Chuck time!
  恰克:该“恰克”上场了!
  Red:Nice chatting with you.
  大红:和你聊天真的很开心。
  Judge Peckinpah:There seem to be a recurring issue here!Anger.
  佩金帕裁判员:看来某人在这又犯了爱生气的毛病!
  Red:don't think I have an anger issue,I think you got an anger issue.Are you aware that that robe that you're wearing isn't fooling anybody?
  大红:我才没有爱生气的毛病,你才有。你不觉得你穿的那件大长袍在把我们当傻子吗?
  [he suddenly takes the robe off of to reveal Judge Peckinpah standing on top of Cyrus to appear tall]
  [大红突然把他的长袍脱掉结果佩金帕裁判员站在赛勒斯上面]
  Red:Viola
  大红:中提琴响起
  [there's an audible gasp from the crowd watching]
  [观众群里传来明显的喘息]
  Cyrus:Achoo!
  赛勒斯:呼呼!
  [Judge Peckinpah falsl down]
  [佩金帕裁判员摔倒了]
  Mime:Oh my gosh!
  哑剧演员:我的天啊!
  Red:These pigs mysterious and weird,am I right?I don't trust them!I think they're up to something!
  大红:这些绿猪真的是又神秘又怪异,对吗?我不相信他们!我觉得他们在谋划着点什么!
  Judge Peckinpah:Your opinion is not needed!
  佩金帕裁判员:你的这些想法完全没必要!
  [Red gets slingshot by the pigs]
  [大红准备好了朝向绿猪的弹弓]
  Red:Beak,wing,giblets!
  大红:嘴巴,翅膀,身体!
  Leonard:That went well,if you're me.
  伦纳德:如果你是我的话那做的真不错。

"电影台词" 最热